Archive for the ‘online human resources degree’ Category
1. If you are in search of helpful information, tips, tricks, and advice for motivating employees as well as growing and managing good employee morale, YouTube is one stop you should keep in mind. Dynamic speakers and advisors use YouTube everyday to share their knowledge and experience – and it’s all free! Here are six of the best videos on YouTube on the topic of employee motivation and morale.Daniel Pinks Speaks About Employee Motivation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCH4FrnLlls) Noted author Daniel Pinks shares his expertise and his unique view on reviewing and rethinking motivation in the workplace. Brief and to the point yet packed with useful advice for office managers, there is great information shared in here. This video is part one of Pinks’s speech, and springboards to much more great content from Daniel Pinks.
2. How to Motivate Employees Using the 6 Hidden Motivators (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ybksrCEELU&feature=related) Michael Spremulli, CEO of the Chrysalic Corporation, shares six fundamental motivators and how they can be used effectively for improving office morale while motivating employees.
3. How To Hire Top Performers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pckTYQWS7Q&feature=related) Michael Spremulli is back and sharing how to hire top performers in this video. Great working relationships start with great hires, and lead to much long-term success. Start off right by learning the elements of good hiring practices for continued success.
4. How to Motivate Employees (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDo0JaO2Vjc&feature=related) This video is fast paced with motivational advice and quotes that will set your mind to thinking about how you can effectively motivate your employees. . It isbasic and insightful, without a huge time comment.
5. Motivation PowerPoint Content (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XuAAgfRxA4&feature=related) : This video is an information-packed presentation dealing with employee motivation from A.E. Schwartz. Move through it at your own pace and bookmark it as you’ll want to come back to it time and again.
6. How to Motivate Your Team Members (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in3el1IDpHU&feature=related) Motivating the individual is quite different from motivating the team that works together. This video explores the types of motivation and how to put that to work in the team environment. The best part is that it focuses on motivation without the use of money or gifts, and so it is applicable for everyday use.
Starting with these six YouTube videos on employee motivation and office morale will lead you to many other great video resources on the subject. YouTube has a lot of information from many great leading professionals in the field just waiting for you to take advantage of.
Mel Ward enjoys writing about obtaining a degree via an online human resources degree program.